Foam Edge Protectors are able to conform to just about any product contour, profiles are easy to use and withstand multiple impacts as well as constant vibration. Foam profiles are typically used for applications that need surface and edge protection, thermal insulation, high and low temperature, and acoustic insulation.
- Cut to size with a knife or scissors
- Installs with ease
- Easy to use polyethylene foam shapes a holds up against multiple impacts and constant vibration.
- Able to conform to nearly any product contour
- Excellent resiliency, flexibility and shape memory
- Maximum shock absorption and vibration dampening
- Excellent cushioning, blocking and bracing
- Ideal for delicate furniture, powder-coated finishes, class-A surfaces, and sensitive biomedical part