Cube boxes are uniform in shape and help disperse product weight evenly for easier stacking.
- Popular for packing cylindrical, round, or odd shaped products
- Provide uniform stacking and organizing capabilities
- Sold and shipped flat in bundle quantities
From single wall to heavy-duty double wall boxes, we have you covered.
Common Terms in determining box construction:
- ECT 32 = 200# Single Wall
- ECT 44 = 275# Heavy Duty
- ECT 48 = 275# Heavy-Duty Double Wall
Things you may want to know...
Edge Crush Test (ECT): ECT is a measure of the edgewise compressive strength of the corrugated board or material. It is measured by compressing a small segment of the board on edge between two rigid plates or plates perpendicular to the direction of the flutes until a peak load is established.