Adhesive filament and strapping tapes with reinforced backings that render heavy duty strapping and bundling performance. Strong and flexible holding power you can rely on.
A filament adhesive tape consists for the most part of a strong carrier, like PET (polyethylene / polyester) fitted with a strong pressure-sensitive adhesive which can be a synthetic rubber adhesive or acrylic adhesive. Fiberglass filaments or polyester filaments are laminated to the film and by this incorporated into the material to support tear-resistance, Fiberglass filaments are one of the most important construction materials in use.
The high-performance strapping tape is weatherproof, non-aging and resistant against many chemicals. It is best used with a hand dispenser and can be removed after application without any residue remaining. tesa Filament and strapping tapes are suitable for many applications including:
- Transport securing; securing pallets
- Securing loose parts during delivery or storage of electric devices (washing machines, fridge, freezers, dishwashers)
- Protection of edges
- Reinforcing plastic elements
- Packaging heavy and bulky cardboard boxes
- Sealing hazardous materials